Recognizing the great service your Medical Directors give to your centers, Heartbeat International also wants to support them in their mission. Please pass on the information below about a great opportunity to your Medical Director.
The AIUM American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine is presenting
Gynecologic and Early Obstetric Ultrasound---- Solving Problems With Imaging
Register today for Gynecologic and Early Obstetric Ultrasound---- Solving Problems With Imaging. This course is brimming with essential, illuminating sessions such as:
- Why Should Ultrasound Be First for Imaging of the Female Pelvis? An Overview
- Adnexal Masses: When to Call an Oncologic Surgeon
- Procedures for Evaluating the Uterine Cavity and Tubes With Ultrasound
- How and When to Do 3-Dimensional Ultrasound Examinations
- The Many Faces of Endometriosis
- The Pelvic Floor: How to Evaluate It and Findings
Join Course Chair Beryl Benacerraf, MD, FAIUM, AIUM president, and other esteemed faculty September 25-26, 2015, in Las Vegas, Nevada. This course offers up to 11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (accepted by the ARDMS) or ARRT Category A Credits. Learn more here.