2017 Heartbeat International Annual Conference
Chicago | April 19-21, 2017
Hyatt Regency O'Hare | 9300 Bryn Bawr Ave.| Rosemont, IL 60018
Heartbeat International's 2017 Annual Conference will celebrate our 46th Annual Conference for members of the pregnancy help community.
We request that presenters not use the time for promotion of their organization or its services, but rather sharing successful practices and takeaways that meet Heartbeat’s guidelines.
The purpose of our Annual Conference is to provide quality education and networking opportunities for leaders in the pregnancy help community. Presentations are designed for all levels of experience—from basic, to intermediate, to advanced. Each of our roughly 70 workshops typically lasts about 65 minutes, including questions.
Heartbeat International's ministry philosophy is intentionally grassroots, bottom-up, innovative and entrepreneurial. We seek to highlight effective ministry efforts and look forward—at each Annual Conference—to providing opportunity for fresh ideas and innovative solutions to handle long-standing, familiar issues.
Learn About Your Audience
Heartbeat International's Annual Conference is designed for ministry leaders, staff, board members, and volunteers of life-affirming pregnancy resource centers, medical clinics, maternity homes, and non-profit adoption agencies, as well as professionals in the areas of medicine, counseling, social work, and education.
- Executive Directors - Leadership is best when equipped, encouraged, and engaged. This Conference includes tactical techniques, spiritual support, and everything in between.
- Key Staff/Volunteers - Deepen your understanding by accessing the Track or Workshops of your area of ministry work - or broaden your information and inspiration by learning about related matters.
- Medical Personnel - While our Medical Track features professionals who can speak the medical language and your passion for life, other topics may be of interest to enhance you and your ministry.
- Board Members - Governance is a high calling and one that is informed by experience and understanding. Strategic Leadership topics will strengthen your knowledge and wisdom.
- Housing Professionals - Housing ministries provide long-term, in-depth support for women during pregnancy and beyond. Join other housing ministry leaders in discussing the joys and challenges unique to residential programs.
- Internationals - Pregnancy help ministries exist all over the world and they encounter the same concerns U.S. centers have every day. This Conference is proud to include international guests from six continents.