Heartbeat International works hard to equip and prepare pregnancy help organizations with the tools they need for any situation. With the possibility of Roe v. Wade being overturned, it is important that they are ready for whatever situation may come their way. To help, we're hosting a podcast series on the Pregnancy Help Podcast as well as a webinar series in our Heartbeat Academy designed for those working in pregnancy help.
- The Results of Dobbs and the Impact on Clients
- Dobbs for Donors - Advancement Perspective
- Communications Strategy: Tools & Approaches for working with Media
Tune in to the Pregnancy Help Podcast for information on how Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health could impact pregnancy help.
Topics with pregnancy help and legal experts include:
- Heartbeat International's Amicus Brief - This brief provides the individual testaments of Nikki Pinkley, Brittni Curl and Michelle Bisbee, showing how they were assisted by pregnancy help organizations as example that women do not have to choose between the life of their unborn child and taking part in society.
- Talking Points - Dobbs - These talking points cover the basic facts of the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health case and answer some commonly asked questions about it's impact on pregnancy help organizations.