Conference Schedule at a Glance
Monday, April 22
5:00-7:00 p.m. - Registration Check-In for Pre-Conference In-Depth Day (paid registration is separate)
Tuesday, April 23
8:00-9:00 a.m. - Registration Check-In for Pre-Conference In-Depth Day (paid registration is separate)
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Pre-Conference In-Depth Day Training
5:00-7:00 p.m. - Conference Attendee Registration Check-In
Wednesday, April 24
8:30 a.m. - Conference Registration Check-In and Exhibit Hall opens
12:00 p.m. - Opening Lunch & Keynote
2:00 p.m. - Workshop Session A
3:45 p.m. - Workshop Session B
6:00 p.m. Dinner & Keynote
Thursday, April 25
8:30 a.m. - Workshop Session C
10:30 a.m. Morning Keynote Session
12 p.m. - Lunch
Afternoon Break & Prayer Time, Exhibit Hall Open
Friday, April 26
8:30 a.m. - Morning Session and Keynote
10:00 a.m. - Workshop Session D
12 p.m. - Lunch & Keynote
2:00 p.m. Workshop Session E
2:30 p.m. - Exhibit Hall closes
3:45 p.m. Workshop Session F
6 p.m. - Closing Banquet
Who Should Attend the Heartbeat International Conference?
Heartbeat’s Annual Conference is designed for ministry leaders, staff, board members, and volunteers of life-affirming pregnancy help centers, medical clinics, maternity homes, and non-profit adoption agencies, as well as professionals in the areas of medicine, counseling, social work, and education.
Our conference offers the most dynamic training to equip ministers and empower ministries worldwide in the pregnancy help community through:
- Largest International Pregnancy Help Conference
- 7 unique professional Keynote Speakers
- > 80 workshops from different presenters who are experts in their field
- 14 dynamic tracks providing a learning experience for everyone
- 14 distinctive full-day training options on In-Depth Day
- 5 delicious attendee meals
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- Personal prayer ministry
- And much more!
— — — The Heartbeat Room Block at the Hyatt is FILLED — — —
The Hyatt Regency Dallas may have rooms still available for the conference dates outside of our room block, but we cannot guarantee the Heartbeat Conference price. Please call the Hyatt Regency for more details. 1-214-651-1234. Hyatt Regency Dallas - 300 Reunion Blvd. | Dallas, Texas 75207
Heartbeat has secured a block of rooms at the SpringHill Suites, located just a mile from the Conference hotel.
SpringHill Suites Dallas Downtown/West End
1907 N. Lamar St
Dallas TX 75202.
The Heartbeat Group rate available until April 7, 2019 (subject to availability). Click here to book online and receive the Heartbeat Group Rate. Please note: There is no shuttle provided from the SpringHill Suites to the Hyatt Regency.
Click here to view other hotel options around the conference. Note: Heartbeat only has room blocks at the Hyatt Regency and SpringHill Suites.
Quick Tip: Attendees may be able to make tax free purchases in Texas. The Religious Organization Exemption gets you exemption from Sales Taxes as well as hotel taxes. Exhibitors, however, have to register with the state if planning to make sales, even if the sales are exempt. Learn more and see if you qualify at the State of Texas Website.
Airport Info: Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) OR Dallas Love Field (DAL)
- Shuttle – Heartbeat has arranged a discount rate with Yellow Checker Shuttle of $15 each way from DFW airport OR from DAL Love Field $15 each way. Click here to book online directly and make your reservation.
- Taxi – From the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) airport. The approximate cost of a trip to/from DFW airport to the hotel is $45-$50 each way. To/from Love Field (DAL) airport, the approximate cost of a trip to/from Love Field airport to the hotel is $25-$30 each way. Just follow the signs to Ground Transportation where you will get your taxi cab.
- Uber – the Uber service is available in Dallas to & from both airports (DFW or DAL). Just use your app and you’re on your way.
- Light Rail – DART Light Rail Service: the hotel is conveniently connected to Union Station on the Red and Blue lines and is also a stop for TRE commuter rail to Fort Worth.
Parking: Self-parking is based on limited availability for a daily rate of $20-$25/day.