Please specify who should receive each subscription you are purchasing by providing the email address and/or username. Please note, a subscription is needed for each individual interested in receiving credit for any training.
I understand I am purchasing a web-based resource intended for a pro-life audience. I also understand the views, information, and opinions shared as part of this training may or may not reflect the views and opinions of Heartbeat International.
Add to Wish List
Email a Friend
In this webinar nurses/sonographers will learn to identify various echogenicities, echotextures and other ultrasound descriptions and how to best describe/document them using sonographic terms including several case studies.
This course offers continuing education contact hours for nurses. Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 16061 for 1.25 contact hours.
Upon completion of this course the nurse will be able to:
1. Describe various echogenicities and echotextures found in obstetric ultrasound
2. Describe common sonographic terms e.g. anechoic/cystic, solid, complex, irregular
3. Describe echoes in mass structures
4. Describe locations of masses or structures
5. Describe accurate documentation of findings
Pregnancy Decision Health Centers, Columbus, OH........September 2010 - Present
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer - Volunteer
Marion General Hospital-OhioHealth, Marion, OH........March 2011 - December 2015
Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Marion Technical College, Marion, OH………….…December 2014 - December 2015
Central Ohio Technical College, Newark OH
Associates of Applied Science Degree – August 2010
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
Bachelor of Arts Degree – June 1988
Affiliations and Certificates:
American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers – RDMS
Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers – Member
American Heart Association – BLS for Healthcare Providers
Notary Public – State of Ohio
Phi Theta Kappa – International Honor Society
1. Refunds for non-attendance will only be awarded if non-attendance is the direct result of an unplanned or unannounced outage. When a registrant is unable to access a webinar/course due to an unplanned or unannounced server outage of Heartbeat International Academy, the HeartbeatInternational.org website, or HeartbeatServices.org website, Heartbeat International will contact the registrant to notify them of the refund due them and issue the refund. Refund will be made to the registrant within 1 week of the cancelled event subject to processing fees.
2. When a course/webinar is cancelled for which individuals have registered, Heartbeat International will send a notification to each registrant per email or phone. Full refund will be sent to registrant within one week of cancellation.
Please contact the Medical Specialist at Heartbeat International (614)885-7577 for questions relating to continuing education contact hours.
Web Design and Development by Extend Web Services