Heartbeat International is partnering with the National Maternity Housing Coalition for another round of highly interactive peer discussions entitled "Power Conversations." Short and sweet, these 45-min conversations are perfect for program staff, house directors, and maternity housing leaders at all stages of development and experience.
The format allows learning from one another in live-conversations as well as an online forum. If you aren't able to jump into the conversation live, a recording and opportunities for ongoing online discussion will be available in the Heartbeat Academy.
Spring Power Conversation Lineup
- May 25: Fires and Falls and Floods: Oh, My! Insurance Policies and Claims
- June 1: Welcoming the Sojourner: Immigration Issues and Language Barriers
- June 8: When the Helpers are Hurting: Staff Triggers
- June 15: Motivational Interviewing Skills: Asking So She Will Answer
- June 22: Having a Healthy Home: Prevention and Policies
All calls take place at 12 PM EST. For more information about Power Conversations or other training opportunities that are available for housing ministries, please contact Mary Peterson at housing@
May 25th, 2017 12:00 PM through June 22nd, 2017 1:45 PM
|Call Schedule (Select calls you plan to participate in)|
|May 25: Fires and Falls and Floods: Oh, My! Insurance Policies and Claims||$ 9.95|
|June 1: Welcoming the Sojourner: Immigration Issues and Language Barriers||$ 9.95|
|June 8: When the Helpers are Hurting: Staff Triggers||$ 9.95|
|June 15: Motivational Interviewing Skills: Asking So She Will Answer||$ 9.95|
|June 22: Having a Healthy Home: Prevention and Policies||$ 9.95|